Updated: Mar 1, 2021
This one is for my salmon lovers. With little fuss and lots of flavor, I can't recommend it enough.
Prep time: 10 minutes, Cook time: 30 minutes
You can easily double or triple for more than one
What You Will Need:
Bowl for couscous
1 pack of Wild Coho Salmon portions
1 tbsp Olive oil
2 cloves of garlic grated.
1 lemon (juice)
Ingredients (Couscous Salad)-
Couscous (prepare as determined by package)
A handful of arugula
Pitted Spanish olives
1 tsp Burlap and Barrel Cured Sumac
Seasonal vegetables, pictured above roasted jewel beets.
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2) On a baking sheet, place salmon with 1 tbsp of olive oil, lemon juice, and grated garlic.
3) Bake salmon for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked (it should flake with a fork).
4) While salmon is cooking, prepare the couscous salad.
5) Once salmon is ready, serve with couscous salad, Enjoy!!